A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'd love to be a bee !

I love flowers so much, I dream of being a bee so I can enjoy them all the time, so Mum found me this some wings, all I have to do now is learn how to fly !


Dad told me bees work very hard collecting pollen from flowers and making beautiful honey and he's very grateful because he loves honey ! However, I think I'll leave all this hard work to the bees...



12 comments:

houndstooth said...

You're cuter than any bee we've ever seen!

Bunny

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Good idea Bella, you don't want to get stung!

Your bee costume is adorable!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Anonymous said...

You make a Most Delightful bee, Stella! And I bet you wouldn't sting me either! You're right, though. Bees have to work all kinds of hard. Even harder than rock stars!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Martha said...

Bella, you make the most adorable bee - although we are not so keen on bees generally!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Molly the Airedale said...

You make the cutest bee ever, Bella!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

the magic sleigh said...

Woooos!
Woo are BeeWoootiful!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Oskar said...

Hi Bella, my name is Oskar & I'm a Miniature Schnauzer from Michigan, USA. I'm going to follow your adventures & I'd love for you to follow my blog too.

Pee-s, I think you are very pretty!

Diana Chiew said...

Oh Bella, we have always envied you! You are beautiful and cute at the same time. We love to see how you are being dressed up. These bee pictures are so beautiful, they can be used for postcards and posters!!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable, bebe Bella!

Love, Amelie.

Anonymous said...

OMG, you just make my mornings. Thank you so much, cutie pie. I love the second picture of you.
Hugs and westie kisses,
Xeni, Lacey, sammy and Oz

Snowy and Crystal said...

awwh you make the most adorable bee, cutie pie Bella :)

wet licks

S&C

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hi again Bella,

Guess what? We tagged you to play a game with us ^_^ please stop by our bloggie to learn more about it *wet licks*

S&C

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !