Dear France, sweet country of my childhood
Chère France, doux pays de mon enfance
Full Colour paperback: 102 pages, 25 X 20 cm
Published in August 2011 by
Happy Paw Prints (ABN 91 754 268 416)
PO Box 2604, Cheltenham, 3192, Australia
Languages: English and French
ISBN : 978-0646561851
A tribute to France with beautiful photos, delicious recipes, vintage postcards and posters, stories and memories from the authors' childhood and their grandparents' childhood and interesting facts on French places and traditions. A must for anyone who loves France or who is learning French, as it is entirely written in both English and French
Click here to preview the book.
How to buy the book :
- Buy it directly from the publisher for only AUD 19.99 plus shipping and get a free postcard from the "Provençal Characters" series ! If you want it signed by the author (in French or English), please specify who it is for.
Payment is securely processed by Paypal.
Ships within 48 hours from Australia (for Australian orders) and the USA for all other orders.
- For multiple, bulk or special orders, contact the publisher directly.
- Click here to buy it as an e-book (PDF Format), for only US $9.99
- Buy it from Amazon.com for US $22.50 plus shipping.
- Buy it from Amazon.co.uk for £12.46 (free shipping in the UK)
- Buy it at one of these book shops in Australia :
- Dymocks Southland
Shop 3067/8, Westfield Southland
1239 Nepean Highway, Cheltenham, VIC 3192
Phone : 03 9584 1245
- Language International Bookshop
825 Glenferrie Road
Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone : 03 9819 0900
- Foreign Language Bookshop
259 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone : 03 9654 2883
- Halls Gap Newsagency