A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My 100th post !!!

Dear furry and human friends, I have a very exciting number 100 post to thank you for all the kindness and support you've given me since I started blogging.
My good friend Mango the Maltese Kiddo has made this beautiful picture to celebrate in style - thank you Mango, you are an angel !


Here comes Ollie
And what better way to celebrate than to introduce to you a brand new blogger; you have seen him before, but this is the very first time that he has his own spot in my blog (or should I say our blog...). So while I go out with the girls (more on that later), I hand you over to the one and only, the wonderful Papillon Puppy, Ollie !

Thank you Bella, I'm most honoured; I may be a little puppy but I have lots to say, you know !
I'd like to be able to fly like a butterfly so Mum got me these wings; they look nice, but I didn't quite manage to get off the ground !
If I can't go flying, maybe I can go sailing, here's a nice outfit, all I have to do now is to find a boat !

And Bella's ready to go too !
Did you know ? The Papillon is one of the oldest breeds of dogs with a recorded history in Europe going back nearly 700 years. It is believed that the name was given by Marie Antoinette who was fond of Papillons. Until the French revolution (1789), Papillons were the most popular breed of dog in the courts in France. Look at this picture of Louis XIV, there's a papillon who looks like me !

And until next time, take care my lovely friends and have a nice week-end !


A girl's afternoon out
Thank you Ollie, I'm proud of you.
While Ollie was blogging, I had a girl's afternoon out at the park with my friends Maggie and Rosie - look at our matching outfits !

We walked around the park, and found lots of good things to sniff :

Here we are with Amelie's friend Bronwyn, and my sisters Anais and Amelie :
That was a great afternoon with my friends, we'll have to catch up again !

Hat Parade news
Mango and Maggie received their prizes for the hat parade and I'm really happy to see how much they've enjoyed them.

Read more about Mango and Maggie's prizes and say hello to them.
I got a beautiful card from Maggie Mae, and George got my card in the mail :
I've received some beautiful cards; I know that more are on the way so I'll wait a little bit before showing all of them to you in a special post !

News Flash
We took Ollie to the vet clinic yesterday as he was coughing and sneezing; the vet said he had a bronchitis, which is very rare in dogs so he is on antibiotics. Today he is already better so we are very grateful.
Have a great week-end and take care, we love you all !
If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !