A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Jambo !

Mum often talks about Africa, I'd love to go there and play with all the animals in the jungle; Dad says the lion is king of the jungle and would probably eat me, but I think lions are so nice, they're like big cats and I love cats. So I think I could be queen of the jungle, don't you agree ?



In Africa, Mum says there are big markets where you find all sorts of food, colourful clothes and crafts, I'd love to go there and buy lots of things !



Dad found me some really nice African names : Alake (One to be cuddled), Isoke (Good gift from the Lord- it's like my brother Matthew, his name means gift from God) and Makena (Happy one).

3 comments:

Hamish Westie said...

Hi Bella
Those animals look really scary. I think you should avoid lions at all costs. I mean, I was once given a nose bleed by a cat that was even smaller than me (or you). Heaven knows what sort of damage a lion could do!
But I must say you look super-cute in that Africa gown. One gets so tired of seeing us Westies dressed in tartan!
Cheers, H.

Scooter said...

Bella, Yep I would say that you could be a queen!!! And no one would mess with you!! not even those lions~~you would have them eating out of your paws!!!

Wags
Jazzi

Anonymous said...

I would love to travel to Africa with you dear Bella Queen of the jungle !!!
Mimi

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !