A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Friday, February 12, 2010

I want to be a bridesmaid !

Mum found me this beautiful dress and flowers so now I am ready to be a bridesmaid.
The only problem is ... I don't know anyone who's getting married, but if you do, tell them I'd love to be their bridesmaid.



And happy Valentine's day to everyone - I think it's a beautiful day to celebrate love, not just romantic love, but also family love and love of two-legged or four-legged friends (without forgetting our winged friends as well.
Lots of doggie love from me, Bella.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Bella your would be the perfect bridesmaid! If we get any proposals on Valentine's Day we will keep you in mind.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !