Hey look at my new toys; Mum found them at the opportunity shop - I love them, aren't they nice ?
Let's play some nice music; now how does this thing work ?
Take it from me, the piano is much easier !
You know, I like having my photo taken so much that if I see Dad go near his camera bag, I prepare myself for a photo session, but I don't let Dad get away with it if he thinks he is going to take a photo of someone else ! This happened yesterday, so I said "Woo woo woo woo woo ! " and here's the result :
Note from Dad : I just noticed that the Translate tool on the side of the blog doesn't include doggie language, so I'll translate for you what Bella said : "Dad, I'm ready, come and take a photo !". Well what could I do, I couldn't resist taking a photo of my beautiful Bella...
We've been given an award :
With this award, comes a few instructions :
1) Thank HeartPrint Pets for sharing it; they "celebrate the creatures that leave their imprints in our hearts", and we think it's such a great idea.
2) Share 7 things about ourselves :
- I am Bella the Westie and I was born on April 14, 2008
- I am Ollie the Papillon and I was born on April 17, 2010
- We believe that we can all make the world a better place by sharing our love and happiness, each of us in our own special way.
- We live in Australia, and we are very happy to have friends from all around the world
- Our blog started in November 2009
- We have a loving family with our Mum and Dad, one hunan brother, two human sisters and a bird.
- We love wearing the outfits that Mum finds for us, and the attention and treats we get too !
3) Pass this award to 15 bloggers who we think are fantastic (it's hard to pick 15 because so many are fantastic)
Do you know these blogs ? If you don't, go and visit them to say hello!
Take care my friends until next time we meet...