A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

We have won a lovely prize in Jazzi's bunny contest !

Hello everyone, we have been away for two weeks because our Mom was in hospital. The doctor  found that her nasal passage was deviated and it was making it hard for her to breathe so she had an operation. She is recovering well but she has bruises under her eyes and looks like a raccoon !


"Thank you Bella and Ollie for comparing me with a raccoon ! It's a cheeky little animal that steals in rubbish bins - I know I'm cheeky but I don't go in the rubbish bins !"


"Oh Mom, even if you look like a raccoon I still love you so much !"

Just before Mom went to hospital, we received the prize that Bella won for Jazzi's Easter Bunny look-alike contest. Look at our beautiful prizes, we love all of them  : a shoe, a hamburger, a frog, a blanket and a big foot. Thank you so much Jazzi and Uncle Ed ! Jazzi is a very special friend, because she was one of our first blog friends and she has been very faithful and kind ever since.


Look at what Mom found : a bunny hat, it's very big, but it will keep me warm in winter and can also sleep inside !


"Ollie, Ollie, I have a beautiful princess shoe, but where is my prince ?"



"Bella, kiss the frog, it will turn into a prince !"


My lovely prince...


"Ollie, it didn't work !"
"Bella I tricked you, I'm the prince !"


"Yes Ollie, you are a lovely prince, I love you"


All these emotions have made me hungry, I'll eat a hamburger.


Yummy, that was delicious !


Look at our frog collection, we love frogs, there are plenty in Australia.





Happy 4th of July holiday to all our friends in the USA, enjoy yourself and have fun !
Happy birthday to Stacey the lovely nurse who took such good care of Mum  for her operation !





Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom
Marcel Proust




Take care my friends and have a great week-end !

 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - congratulations! You two are so so adorable.

Two French Bulldogs said...

conratulations on your prize. You guys are hysterical
Benny & Lily

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom looks beautiful all the time - never like a raccoon!
We just adore that picture of you kissing your froggie, Bella!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Congratulations on the prize! The pictures are wonderful! We hope your mom gets much better after the operation. I had that done decades ago and I looked like a raccoon too! Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I have to tell you, I know how people look from surgery to their deviated septum and I have to say, your Mom DOES look beautiful!
I hope she is having a good recovery, it looks like she is!
Congratulations on your prize!

Patrice said...

I missed you! I hope your mama is better real soon. Give here my get well wishes,please!

The Daily Pip said...

I am sorry your mom had to have surgery. I sure hope she feels better soon!

Congrats on winning Jazzi's bunny contest.

Your pal, Pip

Anonymous said...

We sure are sorry that your Mom had to have surgery but glad she is feeling better. I don't think she looks like a raccoon, at least not too much! BOL

Congrats on winning Jazzi's contest, I think she made a great choice!

woos, Tessa

bichonpawz said...

We are very sorry to hear that your Mom has been ill, but happy to hear that she is doing much better now! Congratulations on winning the contest...what a cool bunch of toys you got! Love all of your new pictures...you two are just adorable!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

yuki and rocket said...

hello, coming over from the hop. congrats on winning, you two are the cutest! take care and heal quickly, deviated septums run in my family for some reason. my mom has one. a few of my aunts as well. happy saturday!

Mhathy y Peggy said...

Hi friends, our congrats for your prize. We hope your mom have a good recovery of the surgery. Saludos desde Panamá... Peggy and Mhathy

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !