A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What a wonderful life !

We really have a wonderful life here, some could say we are spoiled, but I just think we have the loveliest Mum in the world. The other day I told her I wanted to be a princess of the 1001 nights and look what she found me a beautiful hat, like Scheherazade !


I asked Mum if I could have a palace and she found me this beautiful tent, because there weren't any palaces at the market. "Bella, I think this little tent will be wonderfull, you don't need a palace !" she said.



Time to take off my hat so I can play, it's hard work being a princess !
"Ollie, come and join me, there are lots of toys to play with".


"Ollie, press here and it plays music"


"And this little wheel goes around and around"



Who needs a palace when we have such a lovely house full of  magical things, there are angels, birds and candles, I love it !


"Ha ha ha, I'm winning !"


This is just my size, look at the little dwarfs, aren't they cute ?"


We hope you have a wonderful life too, we'd love to hear about it...



“The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.”
Brian Tracy

“Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.”
Dalai Lama


Take care my friends and have a great week!


11 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! YES What a Wonderful LIFE!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Unknown said...

Who wouldn't want to spoil you two! How could anyone help it.

Sheltie Times said...

What a great play date. You two looked great.

-Bailey & Katy

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What fun!! Dress up and games....we have squirrels and toys and are pretty spoiled too!! Isn't life grand!!

Smileys!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

Two French Bulldogs said...

You guys are spoiled alright!
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

What a great castle tent you both have!

Spoiled??? Well yea but we sure do enjoy it!!!!

Woos, Tessa

♥I am Holly♥ said...

You guys are always so beautiful!!! Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

Maggie Mae and Max said...

I don't think you is spoiled at all! ;)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Anakin Man said...

Bella and Ollie~
You both are always adorable and make us smile every time we visit.

Bella, we love your hat!!

hugs,
IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man

Oskar said...

You are a true princess!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Shane Kent Louis said...

woof!Woof! yeah that's true to live the life was so wonderful, especially when your Pawrents was always there for you :) live life to the fullest!

-------------------------------------
Dog Fence | It's All About Pet Fences

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !