A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A beautiful downunder autumn

I love the smells of autumn (or fall if you prefer), and my parents love the beautiful colours; I particularly love being able to stay outside and enjoy the warm sun (In Summer, I'm not allowed to sun bake)


Here's some photos that my Dad took while we were walking together; he says that I'm a very good photographer's dog because I stay still when he wants to take a photo (and sometimes I need to be patient because he does take his time, but he says I take my time too when I'm sniffing !)



Can you send me some photos of the season where you live (most of you are in the northern hemisphere, so it will be Spring) and I'll post them on my blog in one week - I'm really looking forward to sharing the beauty of all the different places that you live...



Enjoy the place you live in at every season - "smell the roses", listen to the beautiful songs of the birds, look at all the beautiful things that are around you. All this is a gift that you can enjoy; share your appreciation with your loved ones, it will make them happy too.

20 comments:

Bruschi said...

Hi Bella! Thanks for finding me! I'd love to be your friend! I have never met a Westie before! You sure are cute!! Mommy is going to help me follow your bloggy!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

How Sam Sees It said...

Hi Bella! Of course we can be friends! I love you blog!

Sam

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Hi Bella! Thanks for visiting my blog!! I'd love to be friends! Your blog looks cool to visit!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Remington said...

Beautiful pics, my friend! Thank you for sharing.

the booker man said...

how pretty, miss bella! me and my mama love the pictures. the last one with the water droplet on the leaf is super beautiful.
*woof*
the booker man

Molly the Airedale said...

We agree with booker man - the water droplet picture is just stunning! LOVE IT, Bella!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Wow! What Most Gorgeous pictures! Your dad is a real good picture taker, that's for sure. That flower is so pretty. Does it smell good?

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Bella,

You look adorable lounging in your chair. And the photos are absolutely stunning!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

What gorgeous pictures. We'll see if we can you you a photo or two.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

Gail Wilson said...

Hi Bella, thank you for stopping by my blog. M.O.M. told me she added you to her blogs list of blogs she like to read. Your pretty and so is your site. M.O.M. said she will try to find a picture of Montana in the spring time (or maybe fall time) and send it your way. Please stop by again soon! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

houndstooth said...

Those are beautiful pictures your dad took! You're right, we're in late Spring here! I'll see if Mom's got some pictures that don't have us in them!

Bunny

Teddy Bear said...

Great photos, Bella! It's autumn there? We love autumn...the cool, crisp weather is just pawesome!

Love,
Teddy Bear

little princess Luna~ said...

hello bella~!

thank you for visiting my little bloggy~! i hope we can become great furends~!! let's follow each other!! :)

my mum really loves the last picture with the water drop. it is superb!!

xo,
luna

ocmist said...

Your pictures ARE really great... especially the one with the water droplet! AWESOME! Grammy has some pictures of her lilacs and other flowers that bloomed and of our grain hay field that is all golden now. We will have to check for an email address for you. The Country Corgis

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bella!
Autumn is our favorite season too!
Right now here is very hot... we had 42 degrees today and it is just the begining of the hot season!
You look so beautiful in that picture and I like a lot the pictures that your dad took!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Wow Bella, those are some GREAT pictures!
That last one - really good!

Molly the Airedale said...

Hey, Bella!
We just found out that Wyatt won the "go orange" ASPCA contest with this entry: http://wyattgardens.blogspot.com/

We're so glad that a doggie blogger won even though it couldn't have been us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Martha said...

Hi Bella, your Dad is a most wonderful photographer!
Of course the best one is you but we love the flower shots too.
We will look out a picture for you of Spring in Scotland - have we to be in the picture too?
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

For the Love of Dogs said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing Bella!

Oskar said...

Beautiful pictures, Bella. Your GABE present should be getting to you soon!

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !