A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fantastic Friday Dot Fashion Parade

Welcome to my second Fantastic Fashion Parade; do you like dots ? I sure hope you do, because you're going to see lots of them tonight !
You can can wear dots from head to toes, they are everywhere : on hats, scarves, bandanas, jumpers, t-shirts, trousers and even boots !

I love dots too you know !

Hi Bella, this looks nice ! Ollie, this isn't for eating !

It's for sharing !

I love Australian aboriginal dot paintings, they go so well with my dot fashion !

Take care and have a great week-end, we love you !



I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive.
Gilda Radner

18 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You look lovely in your dots my dear!

houndstooth said...

You look great in your polka dots!

Bunny

Gail Wilson said...

You do look wonderful in your dots Bella but you very distinquished in those awesome glasses of yours!! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

You and Ollie look so chic in all your dots!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Bilbo & Jacob

Lorenza said...

You two are adorable!
I am sending my pictures tonight!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Bella,

I has never seen so many dots in one place befores! You and Ollie look so good in dems too!

WOofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

The Daily Pip said...

OMD!! You are the two cutest doggies in the WHOLE WORLD!!!

Your pal, Pip

Wyatt said...

I'm seeing spots before my eyes.....is my computer going whack again?

Oh, it's Bella and Ollie!

Wyatt

bichonpawz said...

Wow! We have never seen so many polka dots before!!! You two look so stylish in your dots!! Love them!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

George The Lad said...

Oh my, I have dots in front of my eyes!!! finding it hard to do this commmeennt
Seee Yeaa Georgee +++

3 doxies said...

Hahahaha...how adorables ya'll is....
Dis reminds me of a choldren's book my girl likes.
WHOA...I'm seeing things nows!

Puddles

How Sam Sees It said...

The dots are everywhere! You guys are so cute!

Sam

the booker man said...

oh, miss bella, i just especially dig your polka dotty wellies!! :)

*woof*
the booker man

K9 Katastrophie said...

I got the postcards!!!!! Thnak you!!!!!!! I did a post about them!!!!!

Licks,
Ruthie

Remington said...

You both look GREAT!

ocmist said...

We LOVE "Dott"s around here! :) You two both look good in them too, and Grammy thinks that Aboriginal Dot Paintings are really neat, too! Thanks for sharing. The Country Corgis

Two French Bulldogs said...

We LOVE your clothes. You guys look adorable. Don't forget to send me a link to get your book
Benny & Lily

Daisy said...

Oh, Bella, you and Ollie look fabulous in your poke-a-dots!

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !