A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday celebration !

Today was my brother Matthew's birthday so we had a party. I got him a nice present : some little things called "gogo crazy bones" you can see them on the photo, but he won't let me play with him, he's afraid I'll swallow them - I thought bones were for doggies ! I couldn't have any cake because it has chocolate, it's not fair !


1 comment:

ScrapsofMe said...

Hi Bella the Westie! This is Bonnie the wee Scottie from Florida, USA! Thanks for stopping by my bloggie. We look a LOT alike, except my schnoz is way longer and your ears are a bit shorter and further apart. We both seem to be well loved by our peeps. I live near the beach and it looks like you do too. You are very pretty in your dress up stuff, love the beach kit up, but not so much the sun screen. Isn't Hamish the cutest thing? He is such a gentleman too. I am feeling much better by now Puffy is not so hot. Puffy is my ancient set brother, he's a metro sexual malti-poo.
Hope to see you soon!
Sniffies all around,
Bonnie

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !