A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Friday, November 6, 2009

I love the playground !



Dad took me to the playground and I had lots of fun !
I love running down the slide; I tried to go on the swing but I kept falling off !

I went on the see-saw too...

1 comment:

ScrapsofMe said...

I haven't been to a people playground, only the doggie parks. I'll have to put that on my list of places to check out.
Thanks for the idea!
Bonnie

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !