A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Announcing the winner of my book

The Global Animal blogging Event 2010 has finished so it is time to announce the winner of my book.

I would have loved to give a copy of my book to everyone who took part in the competition because I'm so happy to have so many friends, so thanks to all of you who visited my blog during the competition and I hope that you will continue to do so - I have so many more adventures to share with you !
Remember, if you send me your address, I will send you a little surprise (you'll just have to be patient because it is being made and needs to be sent to Australia before I can send it to you...). A big thanks to Twinkie for organising this great event, I'm looking forward to GABE 2011.

Mum and Dad put all the comments that were posted on my blog during the competition in a hat and the one that I drew is from the lovely Martha and Bailey.
As they live in beautiful Scotland, their prize may take some time to get to them because Mum tells me a cloud of ash from a volcano in Iceland is stopping planes landing in Europe. Well I hope it doesn't mean we're all going to be extinct like the dinosaurs were, but Dad says it was a long time ago and there were probably lots and lots of volcanoes erupting at the same time.

I get a lot of questions about my wardrobe (you'll see more than 30 of my outfits in my book); Mum started putting some outfits that were worn by my brother and sisters, for example this hat that Mum made for Amelie - don't we look alike ? Can you tell which one is me ? (Amelie was 6 months old)


Here's Amelie now (she's 20 now), and my suitcase where all my wardrobe is stored - it's getting full !



Mum loves to go to opportunity shops to find me more outfits; her favourite is this one, all the proceeds go to the Australian Animal Protection Society Keysborough Animal Shelter, which is great because they look after dogs and cats really well until they find a new family.


16 comments:

Diana Chiew said...

Oh yes, the GABE was fun! We made some new friends too!! Congratulations to the winner of your giveaway, Martha and Bailey.

Amelie is such a sweet girl, now and when she was a baby. Haha...Bella, you looked just like baby Amelie there.

My, my, looks like you'll need another suitcase for your wardrobe very soon.

Martha said...

Hi Bella, we popped over earlier but were unable to leave a comment!
We think it is because we are trying to catch up with everyone blogger is being extra annoying!
Your pics are wonderful as always and we are thrilled to have won your prize!
Thank you so much - we will email our address although you are right air traffic has just resumed so there will be no need to rush!
Fortunately we have not seen any volcanic ash!
Thanks again
love
Martha & bailey xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations to Martha and Bailey! We hope they do a book review on your book, Bella!
You look so adorable in hats!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We sure so love all your pretty outfits Bella, your Mama is very good at helping you match everything up!!!

Congrats to the wonderful Martha and Bailey!!

Smileys!
Dory

Remington said...

I like all of your outfits! Congrats to Martha and Bailey! I am also happy you had a great birthday!

houndstooth said...

Congrats to Martha and Bailey!

We love all your outfits! You have to be the best dressed Westie anywhere!

Bunny

Olive said...

Congrats to Martha and Bailey!

Licks from me!!

Olive

Bobby said...

No I can not tell the difference, are you the one on the left. Congratulations to M&B Asetts.

Lorenza said...

Congratulations to Martha and Bailey!
All your outfits are pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

the booker man said...

gratsers to martha and bailey!!! :)
*woof*
the booker man

ocmist said...

Hurray for Martha and Bailey, some of our BESTEST FRIENDS! We are so happy for them, and we are sure they will love your book. Your outfits are very cute, too! The Country Corgis

Oskar said...

Congratulations to your winners & to you! You won our prize. I'm doing the post right now.

Send your address to hoerauf(at)comcast(dot)net so we can get your surprise package off to you!

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Bella,

We luuuv all your outfits! Your mommy is very talented!

Congratulations Martha and Bailey!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

LuLu and LoLLy! said...

Dear Bella, HI! We are 2 Maltese dogs. These outfits are truly outstanding! Two Paws UP! for these outstanding pikchurs! Love, your Maltese dog PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy! http://wwww.luluandlolly.com Dog Blog!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the GABE winners and lovely photos. Thank you for posting your winners at such a timely manner. I really appreciate it. :)
Twinkie

For the Love of Dogs said...

Oh my goodness!! Those pictures are great!!!!

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !