A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I had a great day for my Birthday !

My birthday started at 2:00 AM when I barked because there was some noise outside : my sister Amelie was grumpy, Dad sang "woof woof woof woof woof woof" to the tune of "Happy birthday to you" and Mum laughed.
During the day Mum gave me an extra walk and some treats, but I was so impatient that I put on the nice dress that Mum bought me, a hat and a bow tie and waited for Dad to get home for the party !

Dad hurry up, I'm ready !

My sisters Amelie and Anais gave me a big hug while we were waiting :



What do you mean, I have to blow my candles before I can open my present ?



Here's the cake, quick Matthew help me blow the candles !



At last I can open my present, look at all the toys I got, thanks Mum and Dad, they're great !



What a great day I had, I can't wait for the next one (what do you mean I'm impatient ?)

23 comments:

houndstooth said...

Bella, what a great birthday party! I hope you enjoyed every second of it! Happy Birthday to you!

Bunny

Jesse the Westie said...

Happy birthday Bella! The new toys look awesome!

xoxo,
Jesse and Blizz

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bella, you look Most Lovely in your birthday dress! And your cake looked pawsitively scrumptious! I luved the pictures of your family and you sure got some really great pressies. You know something? I think you're luved - a LOT!

Happy birthday, dear furend!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

the magic sleigh said...

Woooos Bella!
Happy Happy Barkday to WOOOOOOO!
I hope woo got loads of yummy cake!

-Kira The BeaWootiful

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BELLA,
WE REALLY LUUUV YOU! And your dress too!

Gosh butt your cute!!!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

the booker man said...

happy birthday, miss bella!!
you look pretty in your party dress, and i totally dig your party hat! what kinda cake did you get?
*woof*
the booker man

Martine said...

How cute are you in your new outfit and hat!!!!! WE love it!!!

xo martine & the kiddlets

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

Diana Chiew said...

Happy Birthdy to you, Bella! You are the sweetest birthday girl!!

Deborah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
I hope you have a very Happy and Healthy Year!
xxoo
Deborah

Nubbin' Tails said...

Oh how wonderful to have your birthday! I only know my birth month. Hmmm perhaps this will work in my favor. Every day a party! Especially if it's as wonderful as yours!

Wags!

Mr. Nubbin'

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bella!!!!

ocmist said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Bella... Happy Birthday to you! Your dress is absolutely to DIE for!!! That is just totally cute! Boy, you sit so nice with your birthday hat! We hated the hats they gave us to wear on our birthday! That was a great cake too and looks like you got a lot of fun gifts too! The Corgi Country Crew

1000 Goldens said...

Happy Birthday Bella, we are glad you had such a nice time with your family :)

briansworld said...

Bella:
You are GORGEOUS! HOw do they get you so still? I love your pictures, and hope you had a GREAT birthday! We love you,
Xeni, Lacey, Sammy and OZ

Remington said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Now there is a gal that knows how to party! ENJOY!

DSS said...

Happy Birthday Bella!

From DSS & Louis the Westie :)

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I am so sorry I missed it!! I hope you had a paweseome birthday Bella!!!!!!

Smileys!
Dory

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

You are so cute! Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful party and especially since you obviously enjoyed every minute of it being the center of attention and all. Happy birthday!
Twinkie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bella!
Thanks for coming to visit my blog!
And... Wow! This is my first time visiting yours and it is your birthday! Sooo.... Happy Birthday!
I can see you had a great celebration!
Your dress is beautiful and you look gorgeous!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bonny Blue Westie said...

Just so you know, that last post was from me, Bonny Blue, even though it said "Jen" for my mom. Mom hadn't set up a blogger profile for me yet, but all is now in order. Let the blogging begin!!

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Bella ... sending you woof-lated (belated)birthday wishes. We're getting ready to celebrate Julep's birthday and she has on the spring daisy dress you sent her. We put a link back to your blog so everyone could see you in your birthday outfit.

We love you Bella and sending you westie kisses from the US.

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !