A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love angels !

I love angels, I believe they make miracles happen, and Mum says that I'm a little angel because I'm always by her side to love and protect her.



I love this angel Mum made :



Here's a poem I love by Emilia Larson :

May you always have an angel by your side
Watching out for you in all the things you do
Reminding you to keep believing in brighter days
Finding ways for your wishes and dreams
To take you to beautiful places
......
Someone wonderful to love
And a dear friend in whom you can confide
May you have rainbows after every storm
May you have hopes to keep you warm
And may you always have an angel
By your side...


Thanks for all your birthday wishes, it makes me happy to have such wonderful friends around the world.
And thanks to Oskar, I have won a surprise from him in Global Animal Blogging event, I love surprises, I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what it is (you know how impatient I am !)

Love from Bella.
If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !