A to Z Guide to Happiness

Two cute dogs, Bella the Westie and Ollie the Papillon, show you how to be happy and bring happiness wherever you are, by following their paw steps with their friends and family.
You will see them having fun, relaxing, following their dreams and giving all their love. They will give you tips on finding and spreading happiness and inspirational quotations.

Read Pascal Inard's full bibliography here with list of all published and forthcoming work.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Celebration of Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month

I read on Maggie and Mitch's blog that the ASPCA was celebrating Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month by running a photo competition to show the ways that pets, family and friends have gone orange for animals. I thought it was a great cause so I asked Mum to find me some orange clothes.


When Dad went to upload the photos, he found that he couldn't because we don't live in the USA, so he sent them to my good friends Maggie and Mitch  and they posted them for me. Thank you so much Maggie and Mitch, that was very kind of you and best of luck for the photos you've entered in the competition !

Keep sending some photos for the pajama party, even if you don't have pajamas, a T-shirt or night cap will do !

Yesterday Mum sold the first copy of my book "Follow Bella's pawsteps to happiness" and she gave me a yummy treat to celebrate - I hope I get one for every book, I think I'll have to ask for a commission ! The lady who bought it was really happy so I'm glad this book can bring some happiness, because that's why I made it (with a little help from Mum and Dad !)

14 comments:

Remington said...

You look so good in orange! About your book....where do we order it from? Amazon? Please let us know....

Martha said...

We wish you every success with the competition Bella.
As Remington has said Orange is so your colour!
You look just lovely.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Molly the Airedale said...

You look so beautiful in orange, Bella! Those are winning pictures for sure!
We love your new blog header picture!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Diana Chiew said...

Again, you are ever so pretty in whatever you wear!! You look so bright and cheery in orange.

Oh, t-shirts will do at your pajama party? We recently did a "photoshoot" wearing t-shirts and that was the only time we wear clothes! Okay, we'll be attending your pajama party.

the magic sleigh said...

Wooos Bella! Those pictures of woo in orange are sure to win the top prize! woo look stunning!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Oh Our Gosh! Do you look good in Orange, or what? Sooo adorable as usual!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Anonymous said...

Oh! Bella! Is there ANY color you don't look Most Magnificent in? That orange looks Most Stunning on you!

As for your pj pawty, if tee-shirts count, I can most definitely send you a picture! Yippee!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

houndstooth said...

Congrats on selling your first copy! I hope you do get a commission for each one. It's only fair!

You look great in orange!

Bunny

Life With Dogs said...

Your pics are just remarkable! I bet your chances are pretty darn good. :)

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

You look so good in orange!

the booker man said...

you're so gonna win, miss bella. you look so pretty in your orange outfit! :)
my mama told me that she is working on some jammies for me. heehee.
*woof*
the booker man

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bella!
You look adorable in orange too!
The book is pawesome! But I guess you need to be careful if you are going to get one treat per book! How it sounds millions of treats??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

ocmist said...

That is a great color of orange for you, Bella! Love all the glitteries and the flower in your hair, too! Since we just found out about the PJ party tonight (we are sniffing through several posts at once) we will try to come up with something tomorrow (if Grammy remembers, and that's a BIG IF at her age!) The Country Corgis

Bailey said...

Hi Bella - You look great in that orange! You are beautiful.

I found you from Lorenza's blog - she is one of my friends! I hope you will, be, too!

My Mom says to tell you she wants to visit Australia one day!

If you've enjoyed reading this article, you will love our book "A to Z Guide to Happiness - A gift from dogs to their owners (and everyone else).

Check out our latest posts !